Bruce Merrifield is a retired fireman who can’t get firefighting out of his system. Over a lifetime, what has made the biggest impression in Bruce’s heart and mind are the heroic acts of his fellow firefighters and first responders, the support and sacrifice of their friends and family, and all the lives that were both saved and lost.
Bruce has made it his mission to capture and record the legacy of heroes and speaks on why every firefighter needs to live their legacy.
Invite Bruce to show you how to preserve your legacy story for generations to come.
Topics for Presentations
Your Living Legacy – How to Add to Your Impact Blueprint
You have chosen one of the most heroic careers in the world. You report for duty on your shift day, not knowing if you will come home
or not, and you do it with honor. You take on challenge after challenge, facing danger and physical injury, proudly.
Your story needs to be told.
- How Your Story will Change the Lives of Others
- Why Preserving Your Legacy Forever is Important to Your Family
- The Easiest Way to Help Mankind and Yourself
- Easy Ways to Give of Yourself for Fundraisers and Silent Auctions
- Why Your Story Needs to be Heard
Pictures for Use